5/1/10

Letter to the Three wise men


Dear Wise Men (or Kings),

I've heard you're coming to town tonight, as seen on TV. I know it's probably a bit too late and 2010 arrived a few days back, so my wishes might fall into a deep dwell. Anyway, to whom it may concern, could you tell the king please to bring back again the action for the people, electrify them, do something, give us the joy! And this is coming from an atheist Republican...

The King of Pop left us last year, but here we still have the King kicking it. So that might help you to make this thing come true, you know the burocracy thing and stuff... I don't ask for much and I really behaved during last year, I got my degree and tried to not to fuck around too much, far enough.

Let me take you back to the old school... I wanna be down with the king! By the way Gaspar, you seemed to have fun in this video man ;)


SpongeBob Square Butt Burger King Commercial Full Song (video link)


Thank you very much in advance,


Yours truly,


the commuter
(well, not really...)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario