2/2/10

Gainsbourg, the hype!


So now Gainsbourg is the ultimate hype.. A movie, books, cd promotions, he is everywhere!

For those who already knew or started to dig Serge Gainsbourg - the bad boy of the French chanson - I bring you as my first post what I consider to be a very cool mash-up project!

I uploaded this one, a mash-up of the classic "Je t'aime moi non plus" with the Notorious B.I.G. song "Party and Bullshit" (his first single ever I think, a piece of raw but very good hip-hop):

dj BC - J'aime Biggie by Zegan

This album has some crazy mash-ups!

It's worth listening to "Comic Beat" a mix of Michael Jackson's "Beat it" with "Comic Strip", a Gainsbourg vintage. "Skee-Lo and Clyde" also has a touch of hip-hop to an old classic of Gainsbourg, but get this album and take your conclusions!

It's called "Je desteste Serge Gainsbourg"!

You can find it here available for download:

http://bootlegsfr.com/jedetestesergegainsbourg/

2 comentarios:

  1. greeaat Zée!!! you are already one of ours!
    downloading it...
    I'm glad you almost beat my writing record :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Ha ha ha! It's always a pleasure! I'll be passing by!

    ResponderEliminar