29/5/10

PS here we go!

Pitchfork stage on Primavera Sound willl let us enjoy a night of music for just 15 20 euros! A brilliant low cost plan for Saturday night including Dum Dum Girls (we were late though), reggae guru Lee 'Scratch' Perry, and my particular choices:
  • Before: Fake Blood, mixed feelings for this dj and producer; his sets are usually pretty hard but I hope he can catch the atmosphere of the festival dropping some indie-friendly anthems and some of his bomb remixes.
-> After: Pretty good set, hard, but in-your-face style with great DJ skills, almost flawless I'd say. He dropped some monster tunes but I missed some more of his own material. I think I liked it!
  • Before: My other bet goes to the Stockholmer (why we didn't talk about him?) The Field, with his minimal melodies. Contest! Which band sampled Sun & Ice in 2008?
-> After: Good live performance including drummer, bass player and great visuals. Trippy, sometimes too extended, filled up with build-ups for the masses.
The Field - The More that I do

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario