23/3/11

The Head and The Heart - Rivers and Roads


Ayer, mientras veía a Hjaltalín (gran directo!) me dí cuenta de lo que echaba de menos un concierto en condiciones! Así que me he empezado a replantear ir al Primavera Sound de este año al que ya daba por perdido (hasta ayer).

Veo Baths, The Flaming Lips, Pulp, Animal Collective, Carte Blanche, Cloud Nothings, Interpol, Gold Panda, Lindstrom... 175€ el abono.. ahora no lo veo...


Yesterday while I watched Hjaltalín (great live!) I realized how I missed a good concert! So I started thinking again about going to this year's Primavera Sound that was kinda forgotten for me (till yesterday).

I can see Baths, The Flaming Lips, Pulp, Animal Collective, Carte Blanche, Cloud Nothings, Interpol, Gold Panda, Lindstrom... 175€ for the 3-day ticket... I don't see it, for now...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario