12/10/11

TV Girl - Baby you were there + Benny and the Jets



GROWER! Ahora si, tras varias escuchas del EP "Benny and Jets" de TV Girl por fin hace click.

No recordaba que justamente me había gustado más el video que la canción en su momento, así que lo recupero.

Éste y el resto de EPs, incluido el recién salido "Girls like me" o el primero que incluía una de mis canciones favoritas del pasado año "If you want it (you got it)", los puedes encontrar en su bandcamp.




GROWER! After several listens, the TV Girl's "Benny and Jets" EP's made click on me. I didn't remember though that I actually liked more the video than the song at the moment, so I'll bring this back because I think both are great. 

Grab this one and the rest of EPs, including latest release  "Girls like me" or the first one that featured one of my fav songs of the last year "If you want it (you got it)", on their  bandcamp.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario