6/11/08

Extra extra!

Weeeekeeeend!!
No, my friends. I didn't decide yet to go back to my paperboy days...
Lately I've been playing a bit with the video section and now we have a looot of new videos ordered by cool music record labels waiting for your lovely finger clicks! One of these labels, Kitsuné, comes back again with its Maison compilation series, you know, ah? ;) This time with volume 6 "The Melodic One" that opens with Swedes Lo-Fi-Fnk and highlights tracks by Digitalism and Autokratz The last one is for sure one of the best videos of the year! Check'em out!
New Bloc Party's album release has gone unnoticed too! And I really don't know why! Songs like the melancholic Ion Square definitely worth a listen for a band that seems to try to forget last album innovating and recalling first album at the same time.
And last but not least, Swedes Christian Falk, Robyn and Ola Salo from The Ark fame, teamed up for an instant hit.
Have fun!!

1 comentario: