29/9/11

Ezra Furman and the Harpoons - Hard times in a terrible land


Bueno no os preocupéis, que tampoco estamos tan mal...
Esta mediodía me topaba con el último disco de Ezra Furman and the Harpoons gracias a un podcast que descubría ayer revolviendo en Mixcloud y la verdad que me ha causado una grata impresión.

A veces pasa que llega ese disco en el momento indicado y hoy creo que lo ha sido. Justo venía de escuchar el primero de Camper Van Beethoven cuando una voz familiar empezó a sonar. La misma voz de "Take of your sunglasses" y "We want to fight" - que os incluía en mi EM 21 del pasado año.

Por cierto que Indiespot inaugura su propio ciclo de conciertos trayéndolos a Barcelona! Uf! ¡Y como suenan en directo!




Don't worry lads I'm doing fine... This noon I stumbled across the latest Ezra Furman and the Harpoons' album via this podcast that I discovered yesterday on Mixcloud and it's giving me such a great vibe.

Sometimes it turns out that the right album comes in the right moment and that was just today. I was listening to first  Camper Van Beethoven's when a familiar voice just started singing. It was the same voice from "Take of your sunglasses" and "We want to fight" - that I already included on my EM 21 last year.

By the way! Indiespot is bringing them to Barcelona on the first concert they are featuring. Wow! And look how it sounds!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario