27/9/08

Hej igen!

Back to the living, I ran into the fact that X-Wife's new album is coming up. There was this launch party & concert (scroll down)... I'm looking forward for it to come out. Check out the single On the radio!

What's more, I revisited the black cab sessions. Great concept leading to a nice environment... sh*t, that's cool stuff.

And now for something completely different, I went here and that made me finally pay attention to De La Soul's Say No Go lyrics. That's powerful stuff.. it made me think about this; any other ideas?

I have to go, but I don't want to leave without mentioning some remnants of Sweden. So here you have some guys that were at the Propaganda festival, bob hund, and some other that I really enjoy listening too (when in most moods). Oh, and this great concert at Gröna Lund, Stockholm... The Hives really kick a**.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario