11/5/09

Let's call this the comeback

Yay! It’s been a while, uh?
No no, it's not what you think. I have not been working too much. Not much partying either, Internet... enough, not many series or movies filled my nights, girls mm.. not many either, shit I just went running one time last week and my skin is hardly browner than Iniesta's.. what the hell I've been doing??

Well, I bought a new pair of shoes that I wore for the first time in this wedding of two friends of mine, same day as my birthday! Nice coincidence, anyway we'll celebrate it next friday, are you in? ;)

Musically, I tried to rescue some tunes from sessions and compilations such as the resurrected JMFH series and I'm enjoying again Mando Diao. Their new album goes back to their sound even though I hate "Dance with somebody". What does that shit mean?!
Can't wait for a remix of this!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario