3/6/08

Not Just Pussies

Hi everybody! thx for the invitation to this wonderful initiative. My name is Lucas I'm from Barcelona. My musical background and taste are a little different from those from my mates here, and i think that's good for the case. The more, the better.

Sweden it's not just pussies that play happy music, and I want to show you the harder part of it (of Sweden) : macho-virile hard rock bands (and I write this with one hand on my balls), so delight yourself with "New Noise" from Refused från Umeå. A classic of svenskt hardcore... They'd rather be alive...

And of course i HAVE TO mention and promote the mighty WOLFMOTHER.
Influences from Led Zeppelin, Jimi Hendrix, The Who and Kyuss (one of my beloved stoner rock bands) among others. Short and intense is their life in public. Just check this out! And in order not to deceive the electro minded people, here goes the MSTRKRFT REMIX of Woman. Great song, great mix and... great dance dude...

and that's all for today folks! i hope you enjoyed it

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario