4/9/09

Connections

I need some kind of club-detox; preparing the session for tuesday and some nights out in a row are making me feel a bit sick. Hopefully we've got the perfect placebo for it this weekend. Sintonitzza is a free indie music festival that happens every year here and brings us some of the most important national bands, having this year the omnipresent Delorean, 2008 sensation Elastic Band or Half Foot Outside. But that doesn't end up there! On Sunday we'll also have The Pinker Tones!

I will leave you with some more guitars this time. Looking for info about this song (included in summer's "A pleasant dream" compilation) I found it in another blog that posted the same video I did last time. Who cares, they both rock...

Pets - Don't you say your heart's broken (video)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario